Hi New Members;
As we look ahead to 2015, the Board of Directors would ask that you think about your registration in our club. We have noticed that quite a few members are not active (some have not even logged in). Since we have a limit to the number of people that can join, we ask that you keep this in mind when registering. We have had active hikers turned away because we are at capacity.
We have been lucky to have support from vendors in providing discounts to members. As we would like to continue our good relationship with them we ask that returning/ new members respect our participating vendors. Please make sure that you have a photo id and membership card to receive your discount. Please also be aware that not all items are discounted, since it is at the vendors' discretion.
- Online Registration: All new and renewing members are required to fill out the online forms.
Single Membership Couples Membership Family Membership
- This data collection will facilitate an update to our information database. This is important, as hike leaders need contact information that is up to date.
If your contact information has changed after registration please email membership@kamloopshikingclub.
net with an update.
In order to get access to the web site and event booking:
1. Fees have to be paid (link)
2. Waiver received
3. Registration information submitted.
We will be using the Smart Waiver system to collect and process waivers. Link to the KHC Online Waiver
- If couples would like 2 separate logins, we require two separate and distinct email addresses.
- Our system requires a distinct email address for each user. Gmail is a good option.
- We will accept registrations until January 31, 2015 (dependent on capacity). At that time registrations will be closed.
- Membership cards will be issued at this time and should be arriving to members in the beginning of February 2015.
- If anyone has not completed the registration (fees, waiver, online form) by January 31, 2015 your membership will not be processed.
- If you have submitted fees, but have not completed your registration and waiver, they will be forfeited.
- A window will be available in spring for further registration. This will occur from May 4, 2015 to May 11, 2015 inclusive. This window will be opened dependent on capacity.
- Memberships will not be processed after this date. Any fees submitted without completing registration will be forfeited.
- There will be no waiting list created for incomplete registrations.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
- Directors and hike leaders WILL NOT accept membership fees. Payment of fees is the responsibility of renewing/ new members.
- There are only two ways to make payment; Pay Pal (link) or mail a cheque to this address:
1287 Lamar Dr.
- NO DROP OFFS – PLEASE MAIL ONLY.
See you on the trails,
Dave Schmidt, President