Date(s) - Wed, Sep. 27
Event Published: 2017-07-27 11:28:48
Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Leaders: Doug Smith
Co-leader(s): D. Smith
Contact: You must be logged in to view contact information.
Ironmask Hill Trails
*Contact the leader if you are unsure if this event is right for you.
|Fitness/Experience Requirements||basic fitness required|
|Est. Duration||2 to 2.5 hours|
|Bring a lunch||yes|
|Meet-Up Spot||see the listing for this info (Info on the 6 main meet-up locations)|
|Vehicle Notes||good roads|
|Registration enabled||yes Est. Date (if not yet): September|
|Guests Allowed||contact the event leader|
|Minors Allowed||contact the event leader|
|Dog Friendly Event?||yes, but with some restrictions (KHC's Dogs Policy)|
NOTE: All participants are recommended to bring your "Ten Essentials"
|Maximum Group Size:||10||Available Spaces:||6|
Attendees registered for this event:
The program displays the names of the people who made a booking, but any one of the persons listed may have booked 1 or 2 spaces. The program/computer keeps track of the number of spaces for us (accurately).
You must be logged in to view attendee list.
- KHC Guidelines and Expectations
- Members and Guests must meet the fitness and/or experience requirements for the listed event. The Event Leader retains the right to limit registration based on these requirements, if required.
- Guests Policy - Registration, fees, and waiver
- KHC Minors policy
- Smartwaiver link
- No smoking and no alcohol during KHC outings.
- All KHC events are group events and participants are expected to stay in touch with the leader at all time.
- The duration of the event is an estimate so if you have an appointment to make right afterwards, consider skipping this event.
- Your Event Bookings
- Please remember to thank your event leader.