Date(s) - Fri, Jan. 12, 2018
Event Published: 2018-01-10 18:43:02
Time: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Leaders: John Moslin, Carole Pugle Moslin
Contact: You must be logged in to view contact information.
Mt. Baldy Lookout
*Contact the leader if you are unsure if this event is right for you.
|Off-trail Sections?||see the listing for more information|
|Fitness/Experience Requirements||basic fitness required|
|Bring a lunch||yes|
|Meet-Up Spot||Market Fresh Foods (Info on the 6 main meet-up locations)|
|Registration enabled||see below Est. Date (if not yet):|
|Guests Allowed||contact the event leader|
|Minors Allowed||not this time|
|Dog Friendly Event?||see details in the event listing (KHC's Dogs Policy)|
- Working headlamp or flashlight
- Fire making kit (water-proof matches or lighter, fire starter or candle, waterproof container)
- Space Blanket and/or large garbage bag
- Nutrition - Extra food
- Hydration - Extra water (minimum 1 litre)
- Insulation - Extra clothing (extra layers of clothing, and, rain, wind protection, and, toque, gloves)
- First aid kit
- Signalling device (whistle)
- Snowshoe repair kit and duct tape
- Spare batteries for headlamp/flashlight
- Navigation Aids (maps, route description, compass, GPS)
- Communication aids (cell phone, SPOT device, two way radios)
- Emergency shelter (bivi sack, ultra-light tarp)
- Pocket knife or multi-tool
- Sun protection (glasses, sunscreen, sun protection clothing, lip balm)
- Signalling device (mirror)
|Maximum Group Size:||10||Available Spaces:||7|
You missed it! Bookings are closed for this event.
Attendees registered for this event:
The program displays the names of the people who made a booking, but any one of the persons listed may have booked 1 or 2 spaces. The program/computer keeps track of the number of spaces for us (accurately).
You must be logged in to view attendee list.
- KHC Guidelines and Expectations
- Members and Guests must meet the fitness and/or experience requirements for the listed event. The Event Leader retains the right to limit registration based on these requirements, if required.
- Guests Policy - Registration, fees, and waiver
- KHC Minors policy
- Smartwaiver link
- No smoking and no alcohol during KHC outings.
- All KHC events are group events and participants are expected to stay in touch with the leader at all time.
- The duration of the event is an estimate so if you have an appointment to make right afterwards, consider skipping this event.
- Your Event Bookings
- Please remember to thank your event leader.