Short news items for early November.
- It would appear that we are at or close to 200 members at this time so we will shut down registration for 2016 today.
- Since registration is only complete when all requirements are met – online registration, online waiver (for each person), and fees received, anyone who has not completed the steps very soon may be out of luck. For those who have mailed in cheques already, we will wait for the usual delivery period for these to arrive.
- For 2015 members who registered as a couple for 2016, both parties must complete a waiver.
- For new members, your patience is appreciated. KHC registrars have to review forms, do the banking, check waivers, and update the database for about 90 new members which takes a few days.
- For new members waiting for further contact, we recommend taking the time to review KHC information on various website pages. Hover your cursor over the menu bar to see all the pages. For anyone who is worried about their registration, you can contact the email listed on the Membership Information page.
- Please note that all new memberships are for 2016 (January 1st to December 31st) so you will not need your website account until December. If you are interested in how it all works, go to the Website Help page.
- Our thanks to volunteers Dave, Frith, Wendy, and Anthony for their work on all of this.