Some short mid-January news items:
- As predicted, the Club filled up for 2015 ahead of schedule
- New registrations for 2015 are now closed
- We have 196 fully paid members and only a small handful of people to complete fees or waivers by Jan. 31
- A big thank you to Dave Schmidt and Wendy Kineshanko for all of their work on registration and fees.
- Although there was a bit of a “logjam” for the start of January, new events are being posted for both new and renewing members; Info on Successful Booking Practices
- KHC would like to welcome new event leaders – Lois and Ed Hunter, Marty Hall, and Anthony Stahn; anyone interested in becoming an event leader should contact a Director (link)
- Snowshoe events are being offered each week and more will be posted over the winter
- See you on the trails!
Some member notes:
- Everyone must be registered to participate; no exceptions; this is done in the interests of fairness to event leaders and to all members who follow the guidelines, to comply with insurance requirements, and in accordance with KHC policies
- Please be “scent-sensitive” on the trails; when we follow closely behind someone else on a snowshoe, we affect others who follow