Membership renewals for current members have begun and will continue throughout October for 2016 memberships. All of the process can be done online.
- Go to the Registration Overview link on the Menu Bar
- Pick Single or Couple Membership and click the link.
- Fill out the online form and submit.
- You will be sent to the Payment page. You can click the Paypal link or you can mail a cheque. The membership process will not be processed until payment is received.
- You will be sent to the waiver page. Fill out and sign the form electronically. A bonafide email address is required. Complete the SmartWaiver form.
- Smart Waiver (our online electronic waiver) will send you an email to check that your email address is valid. When you receive the email, click the link to finish the process. If you do not complete the last step, your registration is incomplete.
- Use a valid, current email address or the registration process cannot be completed.
- If you are mailing a cheque, use the address provided (link).
Registration for new members starts November 1st.