The Kamloops Hiking Club has had a very successful 2015. We have offered a wide variety of activities. The board of directors wishes to thank all those members that participated in the club’s activities.
As we look ahead to 2016, the board of directors would ask that you think about your registration in our club. We have noticed that quite a few members are not active (some have not even logged in). Since we have a limit to the number of people that can join, we ask that you keep this in mind when registering. We have had active hikers turned away because we are at capacity.
We have been lucky to have support from vendors in providing discounts to members. As we would like to continue our good relationship with them we ask that returning/ new members respect our participating vendors. Please make sure that you have a photo id and
membership card to receive your discount. Please also be aware that not all items are discounted, since it is at the vendors’ discretion.
1. Registration Period: Registration begins in the first week of October, please watch our website for more information. There are two registration periods.
October 1, 2015 to October 31, 2015
- This period is open for renewing members that have completed a minimum of 3 events.
If you are unsure about the number of events you have attended, login to the website and look for the menu item “Your Bookings”.
- Please do not renew if you have not completed 3 events. If you do submit a registration form and have not completed 3 events your registration form will be discarded.
November 1, 2015 to November 30, 2015
- This period is open for renewing members (who have not completed a minimum of 3 events) and the general public.
- Memberships will be accepted until our cap of 200 is reached.
- Renewals will be processed in the order they are received.
- December 1, 2015 registration will be closed.
- If registration (form and waiver) are not completed by December 1, 2015 any fees submitted will not be returned.
- In the later part of December, 2016 membership cards will be issued.
- Online Registration: All new and renewing members are required to fill out the online forms. Follow this link (to be enabled October 1st):
(link to be added)
To register select “Kamloops Hiking Club” on the menu and select your category.
This will facilitate an update to our information database. This is important, as hike leaders need contact information that is up to date. If your contact information has changed after
registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to get access to the website and event bookings:
1. Fees have to be paid
2. Waiver received.
3. Registration information submitted.
( Please note that you will then receive an email from the waiver service with a link to confirm your email and the waiver is incomplete until this step is finished.)
2016 Fee Structure
Guest: $10/ day
Memberships are for a calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec. 31)
If couples would like 2 separate logins (recommended), we require two separate and distinct email addresses. Our system requires a distinct email address for each user. Gmail is a good option.
There will be no waiting list created for incomplete registrations.
- Directors and hike leaders WILL NOT accept membership fees. Payment of fees is the responsibility of renewing/ new members.
- There are only two ways to make payment; PayPal or mail a cheque to this address:
1287 Lamar Dr.
- NO DROP OFFS, PLEASE. MAIL ONLY.
We would like to thank the board of directors, hike leaders and others that have made this club great. Without their efforts none of this would be possible. See you on the trails.
Kamloops Hiking Club
If you have any concerns or questions, please email email@example.com