Some end of July news items:
- Our thanks to Katherine and Sheila for the Waterton Lake Camp. Kudos also to Doug for organizing the Downriver paddling events and Mahood Lake Camp.
- Our active hike leaders are the key to the success of the club. Please take the time to thank them.
- Our thanks to Anthony Stahn for webmaster duties and to Doug for news items/slideshows.
- KHC is a member of the Federation of Mountain Clubs of BC. Here is the July newsletter.
- The Kamloops Thompson Trails Alliance recently had a work party on the Skoatl Point trail. Our thanks to Al Michel and the KTTA.
- KHC’s photo contest this year (October) will be entirely hosted and displayed on Facebook, an easy platform for both organizers and photographers. More information to follow.
- More events will be posted as we move past the camps/backpacking/holidays season. Stay tuned.